The inter-agency group, Action for the Rights of Children, headed by Save the Children in Geneva, commissioned this capacity-building tool for child protection in and after emergencies.
We were responsible for devising the overall strategy for design, editing and production of a CD containing over 900 training documents. We managed the process from original concept to dispatch worldwide.
- project planning and liaison internationally
- rationalising material from a wide range of countries into a single consistent visual format and linguistic style
- editing all documents
- writing and designing a user guide, CD packaging and a website interface
- management of print, CD production and distribution
- designing display materials for the launch in Geneva.
- producing Spanish and French translations.